Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome to my new blog... more to come...

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by to read my blog and check my recovery from time to time.  There won't be a lot of posts (I hope) which is a good sign.. right? 

You saw the last post we did from Sherry's account and now I'm doing... ergo the reason there aren't going to be a lot of posts... LOL!  Post surgery No.15 I'm still recovering and doing well, I've returned to my workout routine and hope that will continue.

Have a safe Memorial Day Holiday, drive careful and stop to smell the roses!

MC

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, MC! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,
    Your Road Glide family still thinks of you often, prays for you and wishes you nothing but the best. Keep up posting on things and we'll see ya out on the road soon!!!

    ReplyDelete